rocklands copper project

rocklands copper project

CuDECO Limited

MINING. The Rocklands Project contains 11 main ore-bodies, nine of which will be partially accessed in the first-stage 10-year mine plan. Read More

Rockland Copper Project - Mining Technology Mining News ...

The Rockland copper project is located approximately 17km west of Cloncurry in north-west Queensland, Australia. Owned by CuDECO, the 1,600ha mine is advancing towards production. Construction began in the first quarter of 2012 and open pit operations began in late 2012.

Rocklands Copper Project - Cloncurry, Queensland - Local ...

Crystal ChRi Bade added a new photo — at Rocklands Copper Project. August 1, 2017 Cloncurry, QLD, Australia Kelvin Ryan is at Rocklands Copper Project .

CuDECO Limited Mining

Mining Operations. The Rocklands Project contains 11 main ore-bodies, 9 of which will be partially accessed in the first-stage 10-year mine plan. Two of these orebodies (Las Minerale and Rocklands South) contain a unique supergene-enriched zone, characterised by pervasive high-grade coarse native copper and associated chalcocite ore, that ...

ROCKLANDS COPPER PROJECT - YouTube

Jul 21, 2013  ROCKLANDS COPPER PROJECT ecurb006. Loading... Unsubscribe from ecurb006? ... The Mining Process at Copper Mountain Mine - Duration: 7:13. CopperMountainMining 133,833 views.

Rocklands Group Copper Project (Department of Environment ...

Rocklands Group Copper Project Cudeco Limited is the proponent for a new open-cut copper mine to be known as the "Rocklands Group Copper Project". The proponent submitted to the department an application to prepare a Voluntary Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) under Chapter 3 of the Environmental Protection Act 1994 (EP Act).

Rocklands MiningLink - The largest most visited ...

About: The Rocklands Group Copper Project, that is located in north west Queensland, 17 kilometres west of Cloncurry, and owned by CuDECO, is close to commercial production. The mine site covers an area of 1,600 hectares. The project is being developed by CuDECO within the largest copper

Rocklands - Mining Atlas

The Rocklands Group Copper Project is one of the largest single exploration programs in Australia and would be in the top three exploration programs ever in Australia for the past decades to have completed such a large drilling and exploration program in such a short period.

Rocklands mine (Rocklands Group Copper Project), Cloncurry ...

Operating copper mine, 16km W of Cloncurry. Formally known as the Rocklands Group Copper Project. Rocklands mineralisation is dominated by dilational brecciated shear zones, throughout varying rock types, hosting coarse splashy to massive primary mineralisation, high-grade supergene chalcocite enrichment and bonanza-grade coarse native copper.

ROCKLANDS COPPER PROJECT (CDU 100%) - ASX

grade coarse native copper product. The casting plant offers a solution in the sampling and estimation process. Page 3 Highlights post-quarter end For personal use only Figure 2: First pour of copper at the Rocklands Group Copper Project during commissioning of the copper casting plant.

ROCKLANDS COPPER PROJECT (CDU 100%) - ASX

grade coarse native copper product. The casting plant offers a solution in the sampling and estimation process. Page 3 Highlights post-quarter end For personal use only Figure 2: First pour of copper at the Rocklands Group Copper Project during commissioning of the copper casting plant.

CuDeco Limited ROCKLANDS GROUP COPPER PROJECT

CuDeco Limited ROCKLANDS GROUP COPPER PROJECT Presented at the Company’s Annual General Meeting November 2011 ... (native copper and chalcocite), that will be accessed in the initial years. ... The Project is located in Australia, ...

Terms of Reference for an Environmental Impact Statement

Rocklands Copper Project Final Terms of Reference Page 6 of 51 • June 2007 Environmental Protection Agency When considering whether an impact is or is not significant, the proponent should take account of both the intensity of the impact and the context in which it would occur.

epcm - rocklands copper - BINQ Mining

MINING GREEN-LIGHT FOR CUDECO CuDeco will soon commence dewatering the Rocklands mine site and Nammuldi EPCM awarded ... The company’s current project is the Rocklands Copper Project located 15km west north of The EPCM Services Award

Rocklands Copper Project - Knight Piésold

Rocklands Copper Project The Rocklands Copper Project, located 110 km east of Mount Isa in northwest Queensland, has two mineralized bodies: Rocklands South and Las Minerale. Las Minerale has an aggregate length of copper mineralization of approximately 10 km.

CuDeco Limited : 11/10/2011: Rocklands Group Copper ...

rocklands copper project (cdu 100%) wilga r update diamond drilling to obtain suffici ent m aterial for various metallurgi cal s tudies a t wi lgar, and to help d efi ne o rientatio n of high-grade surface m ineralisation, i ntersects high -grade go ld, ...

Is Cudeco a copper-bottomed investment? - news.au

WHILE the ConsMin battle turns distinctively ugly in the west, the industry's favourite punching bag - Cudeco's Wayne McCrae - is neatly putting a vision together for the Rocklands copper project.

Xianguang Copper, Sinosteel eye Cudeco's Rocklands mine ...

Xianguang Copper, Sinosteel eye Cudeco's Rocklands mine Cudeco is in talks with Xianguang Copper and Sinosteel about investment opportunities in its Rocklands copper project in Queensland, the Australian copper explorer confirmed

Cudeco Rocklands Copper Mine – Nathan Contractors

Cudeco Copper Mine, Cloncurry QLD. Nathan Contractors was contracted to Cudeco Ltd to carry out civil works at their Rocklands Copper project, near Cloncurry in north west QLD.

CuDECO opens new copper mine in north west Queensland - ABC

Australian miner CuDECO opens new copper project in north west Queensland ... Photo: Operators of CuDECO's Rocklands copper mine hope to ... Operators of a new copper mine in north west Queensland ...

RE: Rocklands Copper Project - Update - Open Briefing

Rocklands Group Copper Project. Noel has a strong background in managing process plant, and in infrastructure and process plant construction and commissioning, both in Australia and overseas. Key projects have been McArthur River Mine, Century Zinc, Crew Gold‟s project in

Click here to view Rocklands mine (Rocklands Group Copper Project), Cloncurry, Cloncurry Shire, Queensland, Australia Nearest other occurrences of Chalcopyrite 8.8km (5.5 miles)

CUDECO: ROCKLANDS MINE SUSPENSION CONTINUES Mining ...

Australian miner CuDeco’s Rocklands copper project near Cloncurry faces another 2 months offline following its late August suspension to allow critical maintenance

rocklands copper project - bondhumahal

Rockland Copper Project - Mining Technology. The Rockland copper project is located approximately 17km west of Cloncurry in north-west Queensland, Australia.

Cudeco Rocklands Copper Mine – Nathan Contractors

Cudeco Copper Mine, Cloncurry QLD. Nathan Contractors was contracted to Cudeco Ltd to carry out civil works at their Rocklands Copper project, near Cloncurry in north west QLD.

CuDeco Archives - Australian Mining

Queensland copper producer Cudeco has awarded Oz Mining the Phase 2 mining contract at its Rocklands project near Cloncurry.

rocklands copper project - bondhumahal

Rockland Copper Project - Mining Technology. The Rockland copper project is located approximately 17km west of Cloncurry in north-west Queensland, Australia.

rocklands copper project - saplgroup

Rocklands Group Copper Project Cudeco Limited is the proponent for a new opencut copper mine to be known as the "Rocklands Group Copper Project". The proponent submitted to the department an application to prepare a Voluntary Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) under Chapter 3 of the Environmental Protection Act 1994 (EP Act).

CuDeco Limited : 11/10/2011: Rocklands Group Copper ...

rocklands copper project (cdu 100%) wilga r update diamond drilling to obtain suffici ent m aterial for various metallurgi cal s tudies a t wi lgar, and to help d efi ne o rientatio n of high-grade surface m ineralisation, i ntersects high -grade go ld, ...

Xianguang Copper, Sinosteel eye Cudeco's Rocklands mine ...

Xianguang Copper, Sinosteel eye Cudeco's Rocklands mine Cudeco is in talks with Xianguang Copper and Sinosteel about investment opportunities in its Rocklands copper project in Queensland, the Australian copper explorer confirmed

ACQUISITION OF WHITE RANGE COPPER PROJECT

The White Range copper-gold project is located approximately 40km south of Cloncurry in Queensland, ... Ernest Henry copper mine, uDeco’s Rocklands copper mine and opperhem’s Great Australian copper mine. Figure 2: Cloncurry Region Mining Operations and Infrastructure

Rocklands copper mine debuts - Australian Mining

Rocklands copper mine debuts. December 22, 2016 Features Ben Creagh Sharon Masige. Latest News. ... The company’s long term plan is to expand into Phase Two of Rocklands project

RE: Rocklands Copper Project - Update - Open Briefing

Rocklands Group Copper Project. Noel has a strong background in managing process plant, and in infrastructure and process plant construction and commissioning, both in Australia and overseas. Key projects have been McArthur River Mine, Century Zinc, Crew Gold‟s project in

Rocklands mostly developed 30kt/yr copper from later in

Rocklands coper project, 17km from Cloncurry, in N‐W Queensland Figure 1 : Rocklands, near Cloncurry, N‐W Queensland Source : CDU presentation, November 2015 CDU acquired Rocklands in 2005. Rocklands has significant native copper The project was acquired from a prospector in 2005.

Click here to view Rocklands mine (Rocklands Group Copper Project), Cloncurry, Cloncurry Shire, Queensland, Australia Nearest other occurrences of Chalcopyrite 8.8km (5.5 miles)

Rockland Copper Project - PT. Minindo Artha Gemilang Our ...

The Rockland copper project is located approximately 17km west of Cloncurry in north-west Queensland, Australia. Owned by CuDECO, the 1,600ha mine is advancing towards production. Construction began in the first quarter of 2012 and open pit operations began in late 2012.

WALZ Rockland Copper Project JLE Electrical

Rocklands Group Copper Project is the Company’s first project and it comprises the construction of a 3 Mtpa capacity processing plant. The Rocklands site consists of three open pits and a processing plant. It is located north-west of Cloncurry in Queensland. The processing plant itself is supplied by an 18.8 MW diesel power station.

CUDECO: ROCKLANDS MINE SUSPENSION CONTINUES Mining ...

Australian miner CuDeco’s Rocklands copper project near Cloncurry faces another 2 months offline following its late August suspension to allow critical maintenance